domingo, 11 de septiembre de 2011

Welcome to my blog

In this Blog I will my school homework for Level 2. I will use it to practice writing, speaking and reading. I will share it with my, classmates.

My name`s Yohandra Morales, but you can call me yohandra. I`m from Maracaibo. I live in Maracaibo, en Barrio Sobre la Misma Tierra. I`m 18 years old and I study Social Communication at URBE. My favorite Subjects are English, Informatica. This Trimester I am taking 7 classes and I am in the 2 trimester.





I love music, dancing, enjoy life. Surfing the net, studying English and History, talking in the phone with my friends, my family and my country. I also enjoy going out with my friends.

I listen to Reggaeton, Hip Hop. I like to dance all kinds of genres. Not like violence, injustice, much less irresponsible.




My main dream is to graduate from social communication and have a steady job. I would like to travel around the world and visit Paris and Holland primarily, I would like to learn to speak more English. I love to work across a very important and show my work. then marry and raise a family.
 

I would like to learn a little more about the English, I am a person who save very little talk and understand. I hope to learn more in this quarter and many friends whom we help each other and we share the language to avoid problems so the amount of speaking and listening in class.



Well, This is a little bit about me.
God bless us ...!
Yohandra

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario