sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2011

Special days answer these questions and write a paragraph about you

what your name
what your favorite month of the year and why
what your favorite day of the week why
what is your favorite day of the year
what do you eat or drink on That Day
what do you do or where do you go
When your birthday
When were you born
hou old are you
Can you add more questions if you want to

hello my name is Yohandra my favorite month of the year is August and November, because it's my birthday in November meets Chiquinquira Our installment buying virgin, my favorite day is Friday, because I share some time with my friends, the Saturday and Sunday is my favorite day of the year in the two days we eat as a family barbecue, burgers, we took a little ca-cola, wine and whisky and even some cake, we're going to family gatherings or a party, my birthday is the 24th of August, I was born in 1993, I have 18 years of age and next year I will 19 years of age.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario